Mobile casinos are the next level of online gambling. They offer people the ability to gamble at any given moment in their daily life: on the bus to work, during boring college classes, in line at the supermarket etc. This 24/7 availability and extreme convenience made people seek casino websites or applications optimized for smartphones and tablets. Let’s take a look at their pros and cons, after which we’ll give you a few examples of reliable mobile casinos licensed by the Gambling Commission in the UK.
- You can play casino games regardless of location as long as you have an internet connection.
- There are exclusive bonuses and promotions for mobile players.
- Mundane daily moments like being in transit become a bit more enjoyable thanks to the ability of playing on your phone.
- Not all popular games are available on casino apps yet.
- Mobile phones are more exposed to security breaches than computers. Still, this is more of an issue with newly launched apps. Well established casinos have already gone through that phase and invested heavily in security updates.
- The game graphics may not be as vivid as on desktop versions because phones, especially older ones, have hardware limitations.
Best mobile casinos
Kaboo Casino collaborates with several giant developers like Micrograming, Play’n GO and NextGen gaming to provide you with hundreds of games that keep you entertained for hours. They have great customer support via live chat, phone and email. The minimum deposit is $/€ 10 and the maximum withdrawal per day is $/€50,000. There is a 12-hour pending period for processing a withdrawal request, amounting the total time to 24 hours for e-wallets and up to 4-5 business days for wire transfers and card withdrawals.
Sloty Casino has an impressive number of more than 1200 games from all the leading developers. There’s a 24-hour pending period for withdrawals. A great advantage is its availability in 4 more languages apart from English: German, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. They offer loyalty bonuses consisting in free spins and in-game currency. Make sure to visit their list of restricted countries and territories to make sure you can sign up. For instance, US based players are denied access.
Established back in 2011, LeoVegas is one of the best mobile casinos available on the web. They have a desktop version as well for those who prefer to gamble on a computer. LeoVegas has a score of 94/100 thanks to its quality customer support, user friendliness and welcome bonus of up to $/€1500 in cash and 120 free spins. There are various payment methods available like debit cards, wire transfer and e-wallets. Take a look at their list of restricted countries (Australia, the US, Bulgaria etc.)